How to enable "Hide Sold Variants" in other themes
What you should do, if you'd like to hide sold variants in other themes
Scala Hide Sold Variants is made to not change your theme files.
That's why you need to manually activate it for each theme inside the theme editor.
1. Go to your store theme section
2. Choose your theme and click "Customize"
3. Click the embedded apps icon below the paint icon
4. Find the "Hide Sold Variants" app block
5. Activate the app and click save once you're done
You can also publish your new theme.
It may happen that your theme is not working well with our app.
If that happens send us a message and we'll find a solution to make sure it works with your theme by either updating the app or customizing your store.
You can use the app with as many themes as you like in your store. The app will not change the themes files and once you disable it, everything will be back to exactly what it was before you activated the app.